Monday, November 1, 2010

The beginning…

I lived and saw good 30 years sail by. And I would readily admit I learnt very less compared to the average 30 year olds. Like some friends say I must be shelled and cocooned. I accept that too. Perhaps I enjoyed being treated that way. Perhaps my childhood lacked that so I sub and un-consciously sought the attention. I could be wrong though. But that's what my current thought process says.

Nevermind. My current thought process also says that I have my entire life road ahead. I can start and gear up once am all set. It’s not as early as everyone would think, but that’s okay. I’d rather live my years according to my whims and fancies than someone else’s. Nevermind again if I bloom a little late. It will be but beautiful when it does. And that will not be the end. It will be a start, a beginning to a different journey and exactly how I would want it to tour or detour. Until then, it’s just hope and perseverance that I would all need. I will prepare the chance if at all am not given one. So this and here is definitely not the end…

No comments:

Post a Comment